ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the synonym of snatch

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 62 | Tags: synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 7th january 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the synonym of
snatch
1). detonate
2). bequeath
3). confer
4). wrench

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I am not sure, may be wrench is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A perception without objective reality

2. From the given options, select the one that represents the appropriate meaning of the underlined IDIOM in the sentence given below. My sister and I can never see eye to eye when it comes to choosing a place to go for a holiday.

3. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

4. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.The presenc e of their teacher _______ the chit-chat o f the girls in the re staurant.

5. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) To address these issues Indian corporate are increasingly turning eco-friendly(B) At present however there are only a dozen gree

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Get the message

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The auctioneers are conducting the auction.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) I have learnt /(B) that a lot of /(C) students have applied /(D) for freeship. /(E) No Error.

9. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word.  Absolve 

10. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Mini said to me ," I have bought this flat for my mother."