ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the antonym of obligation

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 7th february 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl    

Select the antonym of
obligation
1). bond
2). burden
3). commitment
4). irresponsibility

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He may have grown taller when I last saw him.

2. What is the active/passive of - The student has learnt the answer by heart.

3. The boys ......... whom I was playing are all my good friends.

4. I need to buy .......... .

5. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.If I had remembered(A)/this it will have(B)/prevented some mistakes.(C)/No error(D)

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Scarcely did I reach the airport (l)/ nervous and tense, than the plane took of, (2)/ leaving me stranded in an alien place. (3)/ No error (4).

7. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. It is a labour of love and the result of painstaking research. Chikankari - A Lucknawi Tradition by Paola Manfredi, an Italian, is a book that shows her close and long association with the craft. L

8. Kitty-corner

9. If we add suffix ‘ion’ in the following words, then the spelling of which new word will be changed?

10. In each of these questions a set of 3 or 4 sentences which convey an idea is given. Of these, on or two is/are suppressed. To fill up the spaces of the suppressed sentence(s) two possible fillers as (A) and (B) are given. Find out which one, two or none can fill up the space of the suppressed senten