ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the synonym of proscriptive

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 7th february 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Select the synonym of
proscriptive
1). squalid
2). exiguous
3). excessive
4). thrifty

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 3 : excessive is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the passage and answer the following questions. India will today (Oct. 31) unveil the world’s tallest statue, that of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a leading light of the country’s long freedom struggle against the British. Prime minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the t

2. Arrange the sentences in the correct order and answer the following questions. A. From there, you need to discover a profitable niche, define a target demographic and have something of value to sell them.  B. And without the right marketing strategies to fuel your growth, churning a prof

3. What is the substitute of - Regular payment made into a fund by an employee toward a future pension

4. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. The numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.  Economic theory provides a uniq

5. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. It was a bittersweet moment for me when I found out that I had been selected for the Sakura Science Exchange programme, a Robotics and IoT workshop in Japan. A fully-funded opportunity of a lifetim

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A thing done or given in appreciation or gratitude.

7. A few days before his death, he made a clean breast of everything.

8. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. One whose wife is dead.

9. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.Each of the girls (A) / have come (B) / with her books. (C) / No Error (D)

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. I am sure this necklace (A)/ will look more better (B)/ on my daughter. (C)​ No error (D)