ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

6 vote

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.When I (go) to Paris, I shall visit the Eiffel Tower.

Asked on by | Votes 6 | Views: 453 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 7th february 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.
When I (go) to Paris, I shall visit the Eiffel Tower.
1). shall go
2). will be going
3). have to go
4). no improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 4 is the correct answer as per the answer key
Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. By six o'clock after a busy day I'm at the end of my tether.

2. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Namita is from the state of Kerala. She has come to Dubai to serve as a governess for the only child of the Nairs. The Nairs are nice and gentle and Namita has no cause to complain. One da

3. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. (Inspite you ask the teacher), she will not clarify your doubts.

4. What is the active/passive of - They have spotted me in the crowd.

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The weak man is a slave to his sensuous pleasures.

6. Four words are given in the question, out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words/ phrases are given in bold to help you locate them while ?answering some of the questions.Inequality is at the top of the agenda around the world. Hilary Clinton, the leading Democratic candidate to succeed Barack Obama as

9. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. The Russian doping scandal continues to cast a long shadow over international sport as the 2018 Winter Olympics begin in Pyeong Chang, South Korea, on February 9. In December, the Internation

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.You want to stay(A)/with him, in spite(B)/off what he did?(C)/No error(D)