ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.They will advise me about the price of the accessories.

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 91 | Tags: active and passive     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 2nd february 2017 shift 3     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.

They will advise me about the price of the accessories.

1). I will have been advised about the price of the accessories.
2). I would have been advised about the price of the accessories.
3). I shall be advised about the price of the accessories.
4). I would have had been advised about the price of the accessories.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - Something that is poisonous or unhealthy

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Discrimination, prejudice and stereotypes are commonly found among human societies and yet, people find themselves in denial of them. It is implicitl

3. What is the synonym of word .Commotion

4. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The life story of the Buddha begins in Lumbini, near the border of Nepal and India, about 2,600 years ago, where the man Siddharta Gautam was born. A

5. Directions : In the following questions, choose the word/group of words which is MOST SIMILAR in meaning to the word / group of words printed in BOLD as used in the passage. Following the end of the Second World War, the United Kingdom enjoyed a long period without a major recession (from 1945 - 197

6. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is,given and ?No correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case noimprovement is needed, select 'no improvement'.Take out your binoculars and (will see) the Andromeda galaxy.

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Sobriety

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speech at Mandla in Madhya Pradesh on National Panchayat Raj Day, 24 April 2018, to mark the Silver Jubilee of constitutional Panchayati Raj in the country was telling testimony t

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Mobile phones are changing the world we live in.