ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.A person who is lazy and has low standards of cleanliness.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl tier 1 1st february 2017 shift 1     | ssc chsl tier 1 2016     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.
A person who is lazy and has low standards of cleanliness.
1). hog
2). slob
3). swine
4). brute

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
i think option 2 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. A home or room used for ill or injured people

2. Select the synonym of :streak

3. Select the antonym of taciturn

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is similar in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Benevolent

5. What is the substitute of - Inflammation of gums

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error' . The vast majority of people are consuming (1)/ suboptimal amounts of most micronutrients (2)/ and most of the micronutrients concerning are very safe. (3)/ No error (4)

7. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. My coat's pretty warm, even though it cost ?9.99 and came from the flea market. It had a label in it, CHRISTIN BIOR, but I cut it out as soon as I go

8. In the following questions four words are given in bold. One of these words given in bold may be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context. Find out that word. If all the words are correct, choose ‘All correct’ as the answer. When the theif (1)/ broke into their house, they raised (2)/ a hue and cry and he was caught (3)/ immediately by the police. (4)/  All correct (5)

9. What is the synonym of word .Yearn

10. The more he remonstrated ................ the referee the worse the situation became.