ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.She regards (1)/ negotiating prices with customers (2)/ as her special expertise. (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 116 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

She regards (1)/ negotiating prices with customers (2)/ as her special expertise. (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Answer for this question is 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the word/group of words which is most opposite in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given.  Placid

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He walks (1)/ as if the earth (2)/ belongs to him (3)/ No error (4).

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The newdish (1)/ that I ordered (2)/ is tasting good.(3)/ No error. (4).

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. The Supreme Court’s decision to lay down stringent “safeguards” in the enforcement of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes

6. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.A month before he was scheduled to be hanged from the ________________ , the president granted him clemency.

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. I had not completed my English homework (1) / so I thought I was done with when the (2) / teacher asked me to hand it in. (3) / No Error (4)

8. The following sentences form a paragraph. The 1st and 4th sentence is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order. 1. Ethnocentrism is a be

9. Choose the word which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The Nitish Kumar government extended a red carpet welcome (A)/ to JNU student leader and ‘son of the soil’ Kanhaiya Kumar to give (B)/ him unprecedented security (C)/. No error (D)