ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

15 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.You are a very lovable person (1)/ but I (2)/ am not lovingyou. (3)/ No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 15 | Views: 130 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

You are a very lovable person (1)/ but I (2)/ am not lovingyou. (3)/ No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

27 vote
Answered by on | Votes 27 |
3 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the given six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.(A) In general, African nations have limited exposure, because they still price their goods in American dollars.(B) So,

2. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Most of the employees had no (1) in the oil industry.

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).We are looking forward to see you tomorrow.

4. What is the correct alternative of - I am the secretary of the sports club since its formation five years ago.

5. He travelled all ............. the world when he was eighty years old.

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.My patients (were waited) for me since morning.

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).One of my teacher has received the Sahitya Akademi award.

8. He does not .......... any fixed principle.

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Get the message

10. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Mary Garden, a noted opera singer, earned a great deal of money during her career, but was constantly bothered by the demands of her father for money and always in large sums.Miss Garden w