ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I whistled thrice (1)/ with full might and raise my arms (2)/ to wards the sky. (3)/ No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I whistled thrice (1)/ with full might and raise my arms (2)/ to wards the sky. (3)/ No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Answer for this question is option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A sharpness or keenness of thought, vision, or hearing

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. At the level of international relations, geopolitics is a method of studying foreign policy to understand, explain and predict international politica

3. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.A long time (1), in Athens, a middle-aged man had two

4. The following sentence is broken into four parts and two parts may contain an error in them. Find out the combination which contains an error. If the sentence is free from error, mark no error. She started studying as soon as she reached home (A)/ even though she was tired, because (B)/ she knew that she had to devote an couple of hours daily to her preparation (C)/ if she want to clear the entrance test. (D)

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Every one (1)/ must sign their full (2)/ before entering the names hall. (3)/ No Error (4).

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Please switch of the fan.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives choose the word which can be substituted for the given words/sentence. Vanishing quickly, lasting a very short time

8. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. To  mediate between two people who are fighting

9. What is the synonym of word .Her father strained every nerve to enable her to get settled in life.

10. In each of the given sentence select the sentence which would either follow or precede the given sentence in grammatically and conceptually appropriate manner. The instruction is given at the end of every statement