ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.You haven’t responded (1)/ to my invitation (2)/ didn’t you ? (3)/No Error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 93 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

You haven’t responded (1)/ to my invitation (2)/ didn’t you ? (3)/No Error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I have read it somewhere 3 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question given below, a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer. Women continue to carry / the main burden of agricultural work / but

2. In the following question four alternatives are given for the Idiom/phrase printed in bold. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. The die is cast and nothing can be done now.

3. In the following question, four words have been given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Although his brother is blind, he is very fast _____ calculations.

5. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which hasbeen numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. The use of technology in educationhas been present throughout history. Over the last century, schools hav

6. In the following question, two columns are given, containing three phrases each. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically and contextually correct sentence. There are five options, four of which display the sequence(s) in whic

7. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.Sooner had he come (A)/ his colleagues (B)/ organised a get together (C)/ No Error (D)

8. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: Therefore, these are products of the thinking by sages and not products of every man’s nature. Q

9. The following sentences when properly arranged for a coherent paragraph. Answer the questions based on the correct order of sentences.A. We have a firm belief that it will rise in the future, because it has risen in the past. B. The interesting doubt is as to whether the laws of motion will remain i

10. Which of the following phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required? , mark (E) as the answer.