ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The circulation of The Statesman (1)/ is greater than (2)/ that of any newspaper. (3)/. No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 87 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

The circulation of The Statesman (1)/ is greater than (2)/ that of any newspaper. (3)/. No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blanks. Seven years ____ ______ long a time to wait.

2. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The man teaches French in the college.

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Rajesh's ability to use the local language surprised me.

4. The sentence given with blank is to be filled with an appropriate word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Grace Kelly had an advantage nobody else _______ hope to match.

5. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each, In the first column, the phrases are A, B, and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E, and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically

6. Select the phrase/connector from the given options which can be used in the beginning (to start the sentence) to form a single sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. Happiness is more than simply positive mood. It is a state of well-being that encompasses living a good life. It is not the result of bouncing from one joy to the next. Researchers find that achieving happiness typically involves times of considerable discomfort.

7. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The e-waste (Management of Handling) Rules, 2011 notified by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, have the potential to

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He makes excellent portraits.

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. While I enjoy pleasing others, I could never be so ________ that I would allow others to mistake my kindness for weakness.

10. When he saw the fish swimming .............. the river, he was extremely happy.