ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Do you know that it was I (1)/ who has done (2) / this piece of beautiful work? (3)/ No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 105 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

Do you know that it was I (1)/ who has done (2) / this piece of beautiful work? (3)/ No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 2 is the correct answer as per the answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the given six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.(A) It also launched a policy to ban private cars one workday a week based on the last digit of the number plate and has

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase: A person who is rejected by others

3. What is the substitute of - Wild and noisy disorder

4. Choose the word/group of words which is most similar in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.

5. It is raining ............ Do not go out.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A feeling of deep regret, usually for some misdeed

7. In the question, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark that option as your answer.  I. His jacket made him look awkward , _______ the odd shape of his shoulders. II. The little girl recited a poem with a finesse, _______ the right words like a master.

8. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each The snowstorm was getting worse. White flakes whirled around us as we fought our way against the wind. I had almost given up hope of sheltering, when we found an abandoned log cabin in fro

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) If you ask me, /(B) Shyama is quite all right /(C) but I can't tell you /(D) much about Radha./(E) No Error.

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Egoist