ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

31 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A cup of coffee (1)/ is an excellent complement (2)/ to smoked salmon. (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 31 | Views: 320 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

A cup of coffee (1)/ is an excellent complement (2)/ to smoked salmon. (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

41 vote
Answered by on | Votes 41 |
option 4 : 4 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - My friend requested me to bring him a sandwich.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A cup of coffee (1)/ is an excellent complement (2)/ to smoked salmon. (3)/ No error (4).

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).It took a long time for him to realise, what was truth.

4. The much hyped event turned out be a nine days' wonder .

5. A few days before his death, he made a clean breast of everything.

6. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (4). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.  Regretfully, she was the most beautiful among all contestants but did not win the competition.

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.As a person who beleves (1)/ that honesty is the best policy (2)/ I feel that politics are not my cup of tea. (3)/ No error (4).

8. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech. She says, “I am playing tennis.”

9. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will ben one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No error?, the answer is e:. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.If had lots of money (1)/ I'd give some to anybody (2)/who asked for it. (31/ No error.(4).