ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I would appreciate if readers (1)/ would write to me (2)/ about how they meditate. (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 137 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I would appreciate if readers (1)/ would write to me (2)/ about how they meditate. (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 |
right answer is 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

2. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The delicacies are going to be cooked by the renowned chef.

3. Select the phrase/connector from the given options which can be used in the beginning (to start the sentence) to form a single sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. Citibank India’s operations in India are significant. Their standalone net profits are of Rs. 34 billion in FY’2018. It has only around 44 branches.

4. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. He wasn't the first, nor would he be the last, but the wiry, bespectacled man from Gujarat is certainly the most famous of the world's pea

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word terminate

6. A sentence with a highlighted word is given below. Some alternatives are given as options which may be used to improve the sentence by replacing the word in bold. You may choose option 1, 2, 3 or 4. In case no improvement is needed, choose 5. Before the exams, students could be seen pouring over books in the library.

7. Which of the phrases a,b,c, and d.given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required? mark e, as the answer.

8. What is the synonym of word .Logical

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).How long are you working here ?

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).By this time tomorrow, I will reach my home.