ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A variety of pleasant items in the shop (1) / attract (2) / everybody. (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 280 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

A variety of pleasant items in the shop (1) / attract (2) / everybody. (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

6 vote
Answered by on | Votes 6 |
is option 4 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement.'  The insured entities are protected against risk for a fee

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are given in bold to help you to locate them whileanswering some of the questions.Recent advances in science and technology have made it possible for geneticists to find out abnormalities in the unborn foetus

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word Fatigued

4. Read the passage given below carefully and then answer the questions given below the passage.  As a medium of literary expression, the common language is inadequate. Like the man of letters, the scientist finds it necessary to ''to give purer a sense to the words of tribe''. Bu

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.I understood a good deal of (what was going on) about me.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Fustian

7. Which of the phrases a, b, c and d given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentences to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required. mark e as the answer.

8. a damp squib

9. In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, your answer is ( 4) i.e. No error

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Justin's mother had set down the house rules easily. Just the most coldhearted individual would have neglected to see - no tattoos and no body piercings. All thi