ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.In spite of the roadblock (1)/ the guards allowed us (2)/ enter the restricted area to search for our friends. (3)/ No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 63 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

In spite of the roadblock (1)/ the guards allowed us (2)/ enter the restricted area to search for our friends. (3)/ No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 3 : 3 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He has been growing weaker and his life now hangs with a thread .

2. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The trade union is hell bent at getting its demands fulfilled

3. He is getting married ............ Maya.

4. Directions: Read the passage and answer the following questions. India will today (Oct. 31) unveil the world’s tallest statue, that of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a leading light of the country’s long freedom struggle against the British. Prime minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the t

5. What is the substitute of - Feeling iside you which tells you what is right and what is wrong:

6. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C), and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction required, mark (E) as the answer.

7. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been ??numbered??. These ??numbers?? are printed below the passage against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate words without changing the meaning of the passage.Capital invest

8. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. My tooth-brush is a thing that haunts me when I’m travelling, and ____________ my life a misery. I _____________ that I haven

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.A large majority of the poor in India are outside the formal banking system. The policy of financial inclusion sets out to

10. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.’ Shall you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service Should you wished to cancel your order If you should wish to cancel your order Should you wish to cancel your order