ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I take great pleasure (1)/ to welcome you (2)/ to this institution. (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 480 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I take great pleasure (1)/ to welcome you (2)/ to this institution. (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
4 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pick out the most effective words from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete. Whenever I _______ a peasant's house towards nightfall, I _______ one of the merriest tunes.

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.  Ability to take many forms

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is similar in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Assuage

4. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.Certain words/ phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. One day all the employees e reached the office and they saw a big advice on the door on which it was written: "Yesterday th

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Despite the economic crunch worldwide that saw pulverization of some of the largest banking and finance giants, I

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Many tourists are (1)/ visit this (2)/ monument now a days. (3)/ No Error (4)

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) She said /(B) that /(C) she will help me /(D) whenever I was in difficulty. /(E) No Error.

8. In these questions, a sentence with four words in bold type is given. One of these four words given in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. That word is your answer. If all the words given in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark All correct' as your answer

9. In the following passage there are blanks each of which have been numbered. Against each number, there are five words one of which fills the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. In any organized group of mammals, no matter how co-operative, there is always a (1) for social do

10. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.The trek is difficult (A) / but it is far worth (B) / the endeavour. (C) / No Error (D)