ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I wish I am (1)/ the richest person (2)/ in the whole wide world (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 153 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I wish I am (1)/ the richest person (2)/ in the whole wide world (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Its tough but option 1 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the meaning of the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the option corresponding to 'No improvement'. The kites were exactly flying exactly over our heads. 

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question. Political ploys initially hailed as master-strokes often end up as flops. The Rs. 60,000 crore farm loan waiver announc

3. You have all come well prepared. I................ you to pass this exam.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Sagacious

5. Each of the following questions has two sentences with one blank each. Choose the option that best fits in both the blanks.  Often her mind would slip into _________ fiction and get lost in its wonder. The moment the list came out and her name appeared on it, was a moment of _________ joy for her.

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).John had told me that he hasn't done it yet .

7. If ............ permits, we will go out for a walk.

8. Read the following passage and answer the given questions.After the Second World War, the leaders of the Western world tried to build institutions to prevent the conflicts of the preceding decades from recurring. They wanted to foster both prosperity and interdependence, to 'make war not only unthin

9. Given sentence is in Active Voice. Select the alternative which best expresses the same in Passive Voice. Hamlet was written by Shakespeare.

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given.Do you ever feel there?s is a greater being inside of you bursting to get out? It is the voice that encourages you to really make something of your life. When you act congruently with that voice, it?s like your are a whole new perso