ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The officer (1)/ is angry on the clerk (2)/ for not attending to the work. (3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

The officer (1)/ is angry on the clerk (2)/ for not attending to the work. (3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I am not sure, may be 2 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The e-waste (Management of Handling) Rules, 2011 notified by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, have the potential to

2. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Amid rumours .of the government planning a crackd

3. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. The workers, sensed their problematic position and the future of the company, arranged for the strike even more obdurately.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Kamal's habit of (A)/ delaying his work (B)/ put his colleagues (C)/ to lot of trouble (D)/ No error (D).

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word Audacity

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) When he lent me /(B) some books, he asked /(A) me to return them back / by the end of the month ./(E) No Error.

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My friend said to me, "For me running is like therapy."

8. Read the following passage and answer the questions carefully. Paragraph 1: The economic progress of a nation and the development of its banking sector is invariably interrelated. The banking sector is an indispensable financial service sector supporting development plans through channelising

9. Choose the correctly spelt word

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He fell heavily (1)/ and this caused (2)/ him great pain. (3)/ No error (4).