ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.After making me wait for two agonising hours /(1) the great man called me in /(2) and asked me what do I want. /(3) Noerror (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 58 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

After making me wait for two agonising hours /(1) the great man called me in /(2) and asked me what do I want. /(3) Noerror (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer for this question is option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. ............ wins this civil war there will be little rejoicing at the victory.

2. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Ashu said that he intended to leave for New York that night.

3. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. To hear it on the grapevine.

4. To break the ice

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) As he is/(B)a perfectionist/(C) So he always insists/(D)on regular practice./(E)No Error.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it.INSOLENT

7. Read each sentence to find out if there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.India is rushing headlong towards economic success and modernisation counting on high-tech industries such as infor

9. In the following question, a word has been given. Choose the sentence(s) in which it is used correctly and if all the sentences are correct then choose Option 5. Prudent (A) A prudent money manager would authorise a loan without knowing its purpose. (B) Isn't seeking medical or scientific help a prudent course to take? (C) Even though my aunt thinks it is hard to quit smoking, she knows it is a prudent decision to stop the bad habit.

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Last month we celebrate d (A)/ the wedding of our sister for whom (B)/ we have been looking for suitable alliance for three years (C)/ No e rror (D)