ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Half of the time h ave passed (A)/ but building has not been complet ed (B)/ we must double the labours to complete it timely. (C)/ No error (D).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

Half of the time h ave passed (A)/ but building has not been complet ed (B)/ we must double the labours to complete it timely. (C)/ No error (D).
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
A : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. It is up to  P: consumers now to appreciate  Q: exercise this power with care  R: the threat of antibiotic resistance and

2. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - My father said, " Honesty is the best policy.'

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When I was passing through the forest (1)/ I happened to see (2)/ a number of deers.(3)/ No error (4).

4. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.That which can be believed

5. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C). (D). (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) Then Bankei said to his pupils. -It is my duty to teach him. 1 am going to keep him here even ii the rest of

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Princess Chandravati was very beautiful. She loved all kinds of ornaments and always wanted to wear the most prec

7. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) Arctic sea ice has been melting at break-neck speeds in the past few decades, driven by warming airtemperature, warming ocean wate

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.  She refused to __________ on the terms of the treaty to suit her needs

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The concert will start when the conductor comes .

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Novel