ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I have not (A)/ met my friend Amit (B)/ from times immemorial. (C)/ no error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I have not (A)/ met my friend Amit (B)/ from times immemorial. (C)/ no error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 3 is the correct answer as per the answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) While she WAS returning /(B) from college, /(C) a ruffian attacked /(D) on her with a dagger. /(E) No Error.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When 1 left (1)/ the house at 9 o'clock (2)/ my son was still at home. (3)/ No error (4).

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.An organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need.

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Their friendship will not last through long time.

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Taj Mahal is (a worth seeing monument) in Agra.

6. In each of the following sentences, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The kids were laughing at the old lady.

8. Read the following passage and answer the questions below.Consider your average morning routine. Most of us begin taking in the day's news as soon as the clock radio wakes us up. Then there is the morning news brief from the television while eating breakfast followed by a local radio station during

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word EVANESCENT

10. :In the following question, four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase in bold in the sentence. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom / phrase. Sometimes, it happens that we have to give the devil his due.