ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.More cities than one in Syria (A)/ were in ruins (B)/ because of heavy bombarding by air. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

More cities than one in Syria (A)/ were in ruins (B)/ because of heavy bombarding by air. (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I think B is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The ........... in the region has been pleasant recently.

2. Which of the following phrases (I), (II), and (III) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold letters to make the sentence grammatically correct? Choose the best option among the five given alternatives that reflect the correct use of phrase in the context of the grammatically correct sentence. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark (e) i.e., ?No correction required? as the answer.

3. In the following question, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error mark (4) as your answer. Your success in the IAS ex-animations depends not only on ( l ) / what papers you have selected (2) / but on how you have written them . (3) No Error. (4 )

4. What is the active/passive of - Greatest chef will prepare the famous Daal Bukhari at ITC Maurya.

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.Practically (every) part of the coconut tree is used by man.

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Hockey is played on a level field of turf similar to a football or lacrosse field. There are eleven players on each team, thus there are twenty-two players on the field at one time. Each player is equipped with a st

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word Integration

8. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. I have been globe trotting for more than a decade and am now looking forward to settle up in my own home.

9. In the following questions some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that is your answer. If there is no then your answer is (4).

10. Select the synonym of precedent