ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.MSD is the most successful captain (A)/ India produced (B)/ till date. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

MSD is the most successful captain (A)/ India produced (B)/ till date. (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
B seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the question given below them.(A)Its prevalence reflects very badly on a society that is not able to stop this evil.(B)Though elimination of child labour is an impossibl

2. To break the ice

3. Which account will be credited in the books of drawer when the drawer gets the bill discounted from the bank (At the time of accepting the bill)?

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.The phone that (1)/my father bought is different (2)/than your.(3)/No Error (4)

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The interesting tale had its beginning more than fifty years ago.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Pale

7. What is the synonym of word .Felicity

8. What is the active/passive of - I remember my si ster taki ng me to the museum.

9. Select the most appropriate option, out of the five options given for each of the following sentences, which in your view, should be grammatically and structurally correct. Please note that the meaning and the context of the sentence must not change.

10. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.We were not the wiser after hearing the explanation