ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The Scenery of Ganga Ghat in Chhath festival (A)/ is more spiritual than (B)/ those of Ganga arti at those ghats. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

The Scenery of Ganga Ghat in Chhath festival (A)/ is more spiritual than (B)/ those of Ganga arti at those ghats. (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 3 : - C

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.The professor informed that (A)/they had all done(B)/very badly.(C)/No error(D)

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.A large majority of the poor in India are outside the formal banking system. The policy of financial inclusion sets out to re

3. Read the following passage based on an Interview to answer the givenquestions based on it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.A spate of farmer suicides linked to harassment by recovery agents employed by micro finance institutions (MFLs)

4. As a businessman, my father always maintained that his transactions constituted an open book .

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.Had I been (A) / in my brother's position (B) / I would have refused the offer. (C) / No Error (D)

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Needle in a haystack

8. The rising sun has great inner ______. Not just to ______ the new morning right after the dark night, but also the new rhythms and vibrations within existence. The entire universe – including the trees, birds and flowers – wake up to the rising sun. When we listen to the birds chirping and see

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Romanticism of melancholy (A)/ in art and l iterature are the reason (B)/ for in sensitivity to th ose sufferin g from depression. (C)/ No error (D)

10. Rearrange the following six sentence (A)(B)(C),(D)(E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the question given below (A)The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favour (B)It was an unfortunate