ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Most parents do not mind (A)/ to lend their money to their young prodigies (B)/ asking to invest in skill development classes. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

Most parents do not mind (A)/ to lend their money to their young prodigies (B)/ asking to invest in skill development classes. (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is option 2 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Grotesque 

2. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is No error? the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation if any)

3. Which is not mentioned as one l63’ of the positive benefits of urbanizatlon ?

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.A large majority of the poor in India are outside the formal banking system. The policy of financial inclusion sets out to re

5. In the following question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. It is then followed by three sentences which try to explain the meaning of the phrase given in bold. Choose the best set of alternatives from the five options given below which explains the meaning correctly without altering the mea

6. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correction statement is also given. You have to determine which part requires correction and mark it as your answer.  Their case seemed to only be hitting/ dead ends and indefinite

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word Nourish

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said to me, " I took breakfast in the morning."

9. EXCESS

10. Identify the error in the sentences given below, if there is no error, mark option e: