ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

(1) Agriculture (P) cotton for our clothes (Q) raw materials like jute (R) and sugarcane for our industries (S) gives us food (6) and food for cattle

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 58 | Tags: sentence rearrangement     | english comprehension     | ssc section officer 2001     | Add Bounty

In this question 1st and the last sentences of the passages are numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the passage is split into four parts named P,Q,R,S. These four parts are not given in their proper order.Read the sentences and find out which of the four combinations is correct.

(1) Agriculture
(P) cotton for our clothes
(Q) raw materials like jute
(R) and sugarcane for our industries
(S) gives us food
(6) and food for cattle
1). SRQP
2). RQPS
3). QPRS
4). SPQR

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
SPQR : - option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question sentence are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four. You should not confide________a stranger.

2. - Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order. P - Freedom of speech is essential for the all round growth and development of a person as well as a nation as a whole. Q - A nation filled with people full of discontent can never grow in the right direction. R - It can even create discomfort and dissatisfaction that leads to stress. S - Imposing restriction on what one speaks or hears can hamper the development of a person.

3. (1) I was in awe of Einstein and hesitated before approaching him about some ideas I had been working on. P. I entered his office and found him seated at a table ,calculating and smoking his pipe. Q. When I finally knocked on his door, a gentle voice said ,‘come’. R. The single word was both a welcome and a question. S. Dressed in ill fitting clothes, his hair characteristically awry,he smiled a warm welcome.(6) His utter naturalness at once set me at ease.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I and he (1)/ have prepared (2)/ the lesson thoroughly. (3)/ No error. (4).

5. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (4). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. The words “stocks” and “shares” are sometimes used interchangingly but when it comes right down to it, one should be aware of both, separately, to secure his or her financial expertise and need.

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. Are you writing a letter?

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. Directions : In each of the following questions, a short passage is given with one of the lines in the passage missing and represented by a blank. Select the best out of the five answer choices given, to make the passage complete and coherent.

9. What egged you on to become a social worker ?

10. Google is one of the most popular search engines, it is .................. by the internet users.