ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

1. Early to bed , early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. P. But for the morning tea , I had to wait for someone to, get up before me. Q. This saying inspired me to rise early. R. That day I was the first to get up. S. One day I got up early in the morning. 6. One day I realised that it was a waste of time to get up early and wait for the morning tea.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 59 | Tags: sentence rearrangement     | english comprehension     | ssc section officer 2008     | Add Bounty

In this question 1st and the last sentences of the passages are numbered 1 and 6. The rest of the passage is split into four parts named P,Q,R,S. These four parts are not given in their proper order.Read the sentences and find out which of the four combinations is correct.

1. Early to bed , early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
P. But for the morning tea , I had to wait for someone to, get up before me.
Q. This saying inspired me to rise early.
R. That day I was the first to get up.
S. One day I got up early in the morning.
6. One day I realised that it was a waste of time to get up early and wait for the morning tea.
1). QSRP
2). QPRS
3). PQRS
4). SPQR

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
is option 1 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The bus ............... fifty passengers fell ............. the river.

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Inimical

4. In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Education is for life, not merely for a livelihood. As long as we are unmindful of this _____, the _____ of our educational curriculum as well as that of our _____ and students is likely to remain _____. It is not enough for a society to have experts. It needs human beings who can think, feel and act generously, the kind of people who cannot be replaced by computers and _____. As long as we are unmindful of this _____,

5. It seemed to them far easier to conceive X-that the water had gone down, than Y-that solid land had risen Z-upward into its present position

6. Read The following passage and answer the questions given below: An amateur rugby player, who was forced to eat the body parts of his dead teammates when the plane carrying his Old Christians club to Chile crashed in 1972. Gustavo Carlos Zerbino has motivated mercurial Uruguayan striker Luis Sua

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. The teacher found the students unable ________ pay attention to her.

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Many a man would welcome the opportunity.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain word/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The men of Suvarnanagari were very lazy. They only liked to gossip and tell each other tall tales. As soon as the

10. Read the following passage and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases in the passage have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Marc Rodin flicked-off the switch of his transistor radio and rose from the table, leaving the breakfast tr