ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).If Iam the P.M. I would ban all processions.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc assistant 2004     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

If Iam the P.M. I would ban all processions.
1). will be
2). were
3). am
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
were seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Active / Passive voice Circumstances will oblige me to go.

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions: In every religion, culture and civilization feeding the poor and hungry is considered one of the most noble deeds

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Neither the girl nor her parents (l)/ was present (2)/ to receive the award. (3)/ No error. (4).

4. The boys ......... whom I was playing are all my good friends.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Admire

6. What is the substitute of - study of insects is

7. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the meaning of the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the option corresponding to 'No improvement'. The court had reserving its decision on AJL’s plea challenging the center’s order to vacate its premises.

8. Rearrange the given five sentences(A), (B), (C) ,(D) and (E) in a proper sequence so as to form meaningful paragraph and then answer the given question.A. With so many products and opportunities available in market, it is very easy to get this planning wrong.B. Planning, therefore, is imperative and

9. In the following question out of the four alternatives, choose the words which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. With these types of economic freedoms many people will jump on the bandwagon and the projected GDP growth figures are very likely to be met

10. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.Sanjay __________his mother in the morning everyday.