ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Neither I nor my friend live here.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc statistical investigator 2005     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

Neither I nor my friend live here.
1). neither I do nor does .............
2). neither do I nor does .............
3). neither I live nor does ...........
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is neither do I nor does ............. is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Below, a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. GAZA is a human rubbish-heap that all people would ra

2. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.He gives everyone _________ the class opportunities for practice.

3. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. Foreign investors had been pumped i

4. What is the synonym of word .Apposite

5. 1. Take a small glass phial. P. Close the jar tightly with a plastic cover. Q. Place this phial inside a glass jar. R. Fill it with coloured water. S. Then stopper it tightly. 6. Make a hole in the cover.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the give. Assertive

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Somebody who is very reluctant to part with money

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word ANTIQUE

9. What is the substitute of - An assembly of hearers

10. What is the synonym of word .Perspicuous