ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Whenever I doubt about the meaning of a word, l look up my dictionary.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc sas 2010     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

Whenever I doubt about the meaning of a word, l look up my dictionary.
1). whenever 1 have a doubt
2). Whenever I am in doubt
3). The moment 1 doubt
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word Prevent

2. Plural of “mouse ״

3. Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences/s meaningfully complete.

4. Direction: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. On August 2, 1914, Franz Kafka wrote in his diary, “Germany has declared war on Russia. Went swimming in the afternoon.” The war he referred to was Wo

5. 1. Most of the diamonds found P. are high enough to allow Q. where the pressure and temperature R. on Earth were formed below S. the Earth’s crust in the upper mantle 6. diamonds to crystallize.

6. What is the active/passive of - The task would have been completed by that time tomorrow.

7. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C). (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph ; then answer the questions given below them.(A). The old lady however refused to pay him and was taken to court.(B). The doctor, confident of his abilities, agreed.(C). Finall

8. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the five given alternatives. The rupee is finally getting a breather. After getting knocked down badly since the beginning of 2018, the currency is getting some relief as the market approaches the year-end. The curr

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He was weary of failure, Didn't he ?

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Obvious