ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I did not see him since he wrote last.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc statistical investigator 2010     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

I did not see him since he wrote last.
1). I could not see him
2). I shall not see him
3). I have not seen him
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I have not seen him is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/ phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Once upon a time, there lived a washerman in a village. H

2. A white elephant,

3. In the given question, a sentence has been divided into five parts. The question is followed by five options which give possible sequences of the rearranged parts. You must choose the option which gives the correct sequence. If the sentence is already arranged correctly, or if none of the

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My mother said to my father, "I am very busy now."

5. The boys ......... whom I was playing are all my good friends.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.That Brutus, who was his trusted friend (A)/ had attacked on him (B)/caused heartbreak to Julius Caesar. (C)/ No error (D)

7. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. He always wanted to pursue Engineering _______ a career.

8. What is the substitute of - The study of maps—

9. To die in harness means to die while

10. Fill in the blank with the correct word. The major _________ observed in Indian Disaster Management, along with their probable solutions need to be discussed on urgent basis.