ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I walked back home after the movie yesterday night.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 2 2013     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

I walked back home after the movie yesterday night.
1). last night
2). previous night
3). that night
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.During the class(A)/the teacher request to(B)/the students to have patience.(C)/No error(D)

2. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase Whoop it up

3. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. But more often than not, especially in a crowded metropolis, _________ you come across are wandering pedlars and small hawking

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. A system of religious belief; a faith

5. Directions : Rearrange the following sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions which follow. (A) However while reading they would not know when to pause and what to emphasize. (B) Si

6. The following sentences form a paragraph. The second and the fifth sentences of the paragraph are given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in cor

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I (have done) my exercises when keshav came to see me.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Some persons/(B) get jobs even if /(C) they are not worthy/(D) for them./(E) No Error.

9. Read the passage given below carefully and then answer the questions given below the passage. As heart disease continues to be the number one killer in the United States, researchers have become increasingly interested in identifying the potential risk factors that trigger heart attacks. High-fat d

10. Below, a statement is divided into parts. One or more of these parts may contain an error. Out of the given options, choose the one that gives an ‘errorless combination’. If there are no errors, choose option (5), viz, No error. The jackal who has (A) / lost his tail (B) / advised his brothers (C) / to do the same.(D)