ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).A thousand rupees are all that he wants.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2014     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

A thousand rupees are all that he wants.
1). are
2). was
3). is
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think is is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - Too willing to obey other people

2. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.Rohan was upset and so (picked up) his food while his cousins ate heartily.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The farmer said, "I will be feeding the cows hence I will eat my lunch later."

4. Directions : The following questions consist of a single sentence with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete.

5. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.I had (1) to become a multipurpose manager. I took th

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He is addicted to alcohol and exerts a bad influence for his family.

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Last week, a Jet Airways flight from Mumbai to Jaipur had to return within 45 minutes, after the pilots reportedly “forgot” to turn on th

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Boisterous

9. to speak one's mind .

10. An optimist thinks that all ............. well with the world .