ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).My visits to my family are a few and far between.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2014     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

My visits to my family are a few and far between.
1). few and a far between
2). few and far between
3). few or far between
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Its very simple question few and far between is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Once upon a time, a bed bug had made its home inthe g

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word Opulence

3. What is the substitute of - The Mahabharata is a long poem based on a noble theme

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. If I (was) a bird, I would go to all the nations.

5. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. Malnutrition affects millions of people worldwide and is responsible for one-fifth of deaths in children under the age of five. Children can also experience impaired cognitive development and

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Of a disease or poison extremely severe or harmful in its effects

7. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case,A merchant was (26) a morning stroll by the seasi

8. He works in fits and starts .

9. Fourwords are given,out of which only one word is spelt correctly.Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it .

10. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.A large crowd_______to get a glimpse of their favourite star.