ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Hitler was an absolute Potentate.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl 2010     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

Hitler was an absolute Potentate.
1). dictator
2). militant
3). ruler
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the active/passive of - Father going to punish you as well as your rowdy friends.

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it, certain words are printed in the bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time there lived a queen in the city of Benaras. Her name was Khema and she was the wife of king Bahuputtaka

3. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I (shall definitely try in) make a better snowman this year.

4. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

5. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, ?ve words are suggested, one of which ?ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The night fell heavy in the heights of the mountains and one could not see anything. All was black

7. P- Granted, political defection is increasingly less an act of ideological defiance than one of pure opportunism.Q- Yet, for all it flaws, the current law recognizes and respects one fundamental principle: The right to dissent. R- A blanket ban on defection will weaken rather than strengthen democracy, in whose name it is being sought to be imposed. S- Granted also that it is illogical to allow a third of the party to split but not in a lesser number.

8. The dramatist must cater............ the taste of the audience.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Since they were not aware /(B) of the consequences, they /(C) might has asked you to /(D) transgress this social decorum./(E) No Error.

10. What is the synonym of word .Inquisitive