ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives..India's motto has been Vasudeva Kutumbakam or that the whole world is _____ community. There are a _____ of pillars upon which Ind

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: cloze test     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 12th august 2017 shift 3 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives..
India's motto has been Vasudeva Kutumbakam or that the whole world is _____ community. There are a _____ of pillars upon which India's policy of living in peace with and _____ peace among nations of the world rests. Policies of non-alignment, peaceful co-existence, economic and cultural cooperation disarmament and peaceful _____ of nuclear energy, _____ of International disputes through negotiations and peaceful means are some of the salient features that give credence toIndia's commitment to world peace..
There are a _____ of pillars upon which India's policy
1). numerous
2). number
3). many
4). loop

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Right Answer for this question is number

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. His expression gave no (1)/ clue of what was going (2)/ on among his head. (3)/ No Error (4)

2. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

3. Directions: In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words/ phrases are suggested, on of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word/ phrase in each case.Greenhouse gases are o

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.If the majority of the individuals in a State/(1) prosper/(2) the State itself would prosper./(3) No Error/(4)

5. In the passage given below there are 7 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word given in bold after the blank

6. Of the three activities of thought, word and deed, perhaps thought is the most ______ and powerful force, for it is the ______ of the other two. Success is achieved twice, once in the mind and the second time in the real world. No matter in whose mind thought occurs; its laser-like energy seeks a t

7. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.Of these,P-mostly two have provedQ-to be bones of contentionR-between the two parties

8. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memoriesreminded me

9. Read the passage given below carefully and then answer the questions given below the passage. Economic growth involved both benefits and costs. The desirability of increasing production has frequently been challenged in recent years and some have even mentioned that economic growth is merely a quan

10. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: These features demonstrate the legal superiority of the Fundamental Rights over Directive Principle