ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Most __________________ of all to the rambler on avian lore intent is the fact that there are many species and genera that are pe

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 81 | Tags: cloze test     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 18th august 2017 shift 2 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.
Most __________________ of all to the rambler on avian lore intent is the fact that there are many species and genera that are peculiar to the West, and ______________ new to him, keeping him constantly on the 'qui vive'. _____________ Colorado you will look in vain for the common blue jay, so abundant in all parts of the East; but you will be more _______________ compensated by the presence of seven other species _____________ the jay household.
West, and ______________ new to him, keeping him constantly on the 'qui vive'.
1). therefore
2). because
3). if
4). for

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
therefore : option 1 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. From the given alternatives, select the word which CANNOT be formed using the letters of the given word. Compatible

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  The climb upside (1)/ the mountain (2)/ was not easy. (3)/No Error (4) 

3. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Long time ago, in a forest, there lived a young antelope. He was fond of the fruits of a particular tree. In a village bord

4. In the following questions,one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error'option.The leader (A) / with all his followers (B) / are send to prison. (C) / No Error (D)

5. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s) . Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.We can __________ see anything in the dim light.

6. Find the error-less combination in the sentence given below.  If you think the sentence is error free, select option '5'. Last year he (A) visited his (B) grandfather and (C) enjoyed himself very much. (D)

7. What is the antonym or opposite of word MEANDERING

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Neither of the two (1)/ candidates have (2)/ paid his subscription. (3) No error (4).

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. But before I could be inspired by these amazing people, I had to cleanse my feed. I know my weaknesses: just last week, Facebook memoriesreminded me

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Virtual currencies are growing in popularity. While the collective value of virtual currencies is still a fraction of the t