ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. This was enough ___________ the book store-owner-turned librarian Husain to asses its valuable contents. 'The preface of the book

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: cloze test     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 19th august 2017 shift 3 2017     | Add Bounty

In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.
This was enough ___________ the book store-owner-turned librarian Husain to asses its valuable contents. 'The preface of the book read: 'painters __________ technical knowledge to paint, but lack to understand nature, ______________ they fail to create a masterpiece,' points out Husain, adding, 'All I ______________ in my life is about books and from books. The grand library ___________ the palace is a cache of knowledge.'
All I ______________ in my life is about books and from books.
1). learning
2). learned
3). to learn
4). learns

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
option 2 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Since Elizabeth Barrett Brownings father never approved of ........... Revert Browning, the couple elope to Italy where they lived and wrote.

2. What is the active/passive of - Who wrote it

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He is one of thous writers (1)/ who has won acclaim (2)/ the world over. (3)/ No Error (4).

4. What is the substitute of - one who walks in sleep

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.As increasing dependence on information systems develops, the need for such system to be reliable and secure

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Everyone expected Mary Zophres to win for her retro-revival Technicolor clothes in La La Land ? the eventual winner, Colleen Atwood for Fantastic Bea

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. I am not a comedy, (A)/ but I am a professional (B)/ ex-salesman and a teacher. (C) No error (D)

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.To open up a field of study, draw attention to its vital elements, the lecture is invaluable. To listen to a le

9. What is the active/passive of - Father going to punish you as well as your rowdy friends.

10. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each. In the first column, the phrases are A, B and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E and F. A phrase from the first column may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically an