ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Everyone expected Mary Zophres to win for her retro-revival Technicolor clothes in La La Land ? the eventual winner, Colleen Atwood for Fantastic Bea

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: reading comprehension     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 22th august 2017 shift 1 2017     | Add Bounty

A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives.
Everyone expected Mary Zophres to win for her retro-revival Technicolor clothes in La La Land ? the eventual winner, Colleen Atwood for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, seemed surprised too. But as other awards began to slip away from the well-reviewed musical, a theme could be teased out. What is Fantastic Beasts if not a plea for equal treatment of people, magical or otherwise? Then, Arrival, a film about the inherent benignity of aliens (read immigrants) won for Best Sound Editing. Hacksaw Ridge, which is, in a way, an anti-guns movie, won in two categories. Fences, about an African-American father who fears racial discrimination, took home the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. Earlier, Moonlight, featuring two minority communities (black and gay), won for Best Supporting Actor. This turned out to be one of those years the Oscar voter was underestimated. As a majority of voters are actors, there was the tendency to think they'd reward La La Land, a celebration of creation: the heroine wants to make movies, the hero wants to make jazz. It looked like the year of The Artist all over again.
Colleen Atwood won which Award?
1). Best Costume Design for La La Land
2). Best Supporting Actor for Fantastic B easts and Where to Find Them
3). Best Supporting Actor for La La Land
4). Best Costume Design for Fantastic Be asts and Where to Find Them

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Best Costume Design for Fantastic Be asts and Where to Find Them seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I wonder if they(A)/could treat me nicely(B)/if I went there again.(C)/No error(D)

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He may have grown taller when I last saw him.

3. Most parents find it difficult to make both ends meet because of inflation .

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Belief or opinion contrary to what is generally accepted

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Grave

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He seated in this examination /(B) thrice but he always failed /(C) because he never /(D) took it seriously. /No Error.

7. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. This has been done by my grandparents to help me in the time of economic exigency.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A few episodes after the incident (A)/ was seen two weird looking thin creatures (B)/ along with a few gruesome soldiers. (C)/No error (D)

9. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).They only work when they have no money.

10. What is the meaning of idiom - Fish in troubles waters