ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

To take to heart

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/ phrase given in bold.
To take to heart
1). to be encouraged
2). to grieve over
3). to like
4). to hate

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

-1 vote
Answered by on | Votes -1 |
Its very simple question to grieve over is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in TWO parts of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.   Heaviness in the air was (A) clearly obvious being the forensics (B) department has cleaned the room (C) for evidence and other official duties (D).

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Pinnacle

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions based on it. Some words havebeen printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Gross Domestic Savings (GDS) play a vital role in the economic growth of a country since it facilitates to provide requisite fi

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The collector (1)/ visits the office regularly (2)/ Isn’t it ? (3)/ No error (4).

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word Desecration

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. (I must be leaving for) Australia tomorrow morning.

8. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence: The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5) i.e: ?No Error? (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I (1)/ came to school (2)/ at the same usual time. (3)/ No error (4).

10. the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which is opposite in meaning of the given word.