ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

From the bottom of my heart

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/ phrase given in bold.
From the bottom of my heart
1). sincerely
2). lowest position
3). totally
4). wholly

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Correct answer is: sincerely

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 1. Creating and modifying a school timetable is a complex task. P. 'TT Plus' closely models the real world timetable creation tasks. Q. So is the job of computerizing it. R. All timetables can be viewed on the screen before they are actually printed. S.It has a comprehensive manual and useful glossary of terms.6. It relieves you of the anxiety to get it all right

2. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark (E) as the answer.

3. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.  Naive 

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The temporal lobe, a brain region (involves in) language processing, is activated during verbal learning.

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - My Principal told me, " Don't conduct any test tomorrow."

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word Brutality

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Lack of civic-mindedness or of patriotism

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.As increasing dependence on information systems develops, the need for such system to be reliable and secure

9. The following question contains a sentence with only one blank. You are given six words as answer choices from which you have pick up two correct words as your final answer, either of which will make the sentence meaningful. The army had succeeded in capturing the _______ and was to interrogate him. A. Infidel B.Ingratiate C.Infiltrator D.Inveterate E.Inviolate F.Intruder

10. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. Most politicians wish to _________ Lincoln if they want to gain mass support.