ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

I take my hat off to all those who donate blood regularly .

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 87 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/ phrase given in bold.
I take my hat off to all those who donate blood regularly .
1). Congratulate
2). Welco
3). Admire
4). Encourage

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
is option 3 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Direct/Indirect speech. He tells them that they have completed their graduation.  

2. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. A state of emergency can be directly imposed or it can creep up on you in unexpected ways. Following the Narendra Modi government’s decision to

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) In case yo apologise /(B) for having broken you /(C) promises you will /(D) certainly be forgave./(C) No Error.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.A slap on the wrist

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Growth in agricultural output over the past thre

6. Select the word with the correct spelling.

7. Four words are given in the question, out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.

8. Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below A famous museum issues entry passes to all its visitors for security reasons Visitors are allowed in batches after every one hour In a day there are six batches A code is printed on entry pass which keeps on changing for ev

9. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given . These are numbered as a, b, c and d. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The number of the word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All correct? as your answer.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Mellifluous