ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

I 'll be able to do my Job very well when I know the ropes .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/ phrase given in bold.
I 'll be able to do my Job very well when I know the ropes .
1). become bolder
2). work in silence
3). learn the procedures
4). gain confidence

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. You have a brief passage with some questions following the passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. In the technological systems of tomorrow- fast , fluid and self - regulating - machines will deal with the flow of physical mate

3. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Very simply, a checklist is a list of items required, things to be done or points to be considered, used as a reminder. This is

4. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (4). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.  He just loves to travel. (1)/ He has gone to Paris last week (2)/ and now, he's off to Liverpool. (3)/ No error (4)

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Everyone knew that (A )/ he has to go from this mortal world one day (B)/ but he lives as if neve r to die (C)/ No e rror (D).

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.Man's attitude to various animals changed many times in the course of centuries. From indifference or practic

7. Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G) in the propersequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) They have to, therefore, necessarily devise strategies for product differentiation and pricing, market segmentation and ef

8. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderThe pesticidesP-are more harmful thanQ-those used in many other parts of the worldR-used in India

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word APPRECIATION

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The kingdom of vijaynagar had not been enjoying good relations with its neighbouring state, Mahanagar, for a ve