ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

turn turtle

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier1 11th september 2016 shift 3 2016     | Add Bounty

In each of the questions, four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase and click the button corresponding to it.
turn turtle
1). slow like a turtle
2). turn like a turtle
3). over-turn
4). a game turtles play

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. The doctor advice / the patient to get / some rest for a while.

2. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of sentence. Mark that part with error as your answer. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark ?No errors? as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation if any)

3. What is the antonym or opposite of word DIVULGE

4. I need to buy .......... .

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to my father, "I want to build a raft which can hold four people ."

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Some people are believing that (A)/ the minorities cannot compete (B)/ in the long run for government recruitments. (C)/No error (D)

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.They yearly festival was close at hand: The store room was packed with silk fabrics, gold ornaments, clay bowls full of swe

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Traditional

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each Fever in the season of dengue is sending Calcuttans scurrying to hospitals for admission, triggering a shortage of beds that has forced some private health care institutes to even postpone

10. The news of the President's death spread like wild fire .