ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statements: Some cars are buses.All cars are caves.Conclusion: ?. Some caves are not buses?.Some caves are buses?. No cave is a bus?. Some caves are cars

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 10th september 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.
Statements: Some cars are buses.
All cars are caves.
Conclusion: ?. Some caves are not buses
?.Some caves are buses
?. No cave is a bus
?. Some caves are cars
1). Only ?Conclusion follows
2). Only ?conclusion follows
3). Only conclusions ?and ? follows
4). Only conclusion ? follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Only conclusions ?and ? follows

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, the symbols @, S. %, @ and # are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :`P @ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q??P ? Q? means ?P is not greate

2. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.STATEMENT: Selectors pick our cricket teams based on regional considerations instead of on pure merit, making it difficult for our teams to win test series against other countries.Conclusion I: Our cricket teams have no hope of winning test series against other countries.Conclusion II: Our cricket teams need to be selected on pure merit.

3. In these questions, certain symbols have been used to indicate relationships between elements as follows :P @ Q means P is not greater than Q.P # Q means P is not smaller than QP ? Q means P is neither greater than Q nor smaller than QP $$\star$$ Q means P is neither greater than Q nor equal to QP $

4. In the following questions, the symbols ?, *, $, @ and ? are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q`.?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.?P * Q? means ?P is smaller th

5. In each question below are two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer

6. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions. Read them carefully and mark the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II followsb: If neither conclusion I nor II followsc: If only conclusion II followsd: If both conclusions I and II followe: If only conclusion I follows

7. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, ? and # are used with the following meanings as illustrated below:?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q. ?P@Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P ? Q? me

8. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements is followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

9. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a:If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

10. In each of the following questions, two/ three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows fro