ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A child born after the death of father

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 10th september 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.
A child born after the death of father
1). Post dated
2). Premature
3). Paternal
4). Posthumous

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I have read it somewhere Posthumous is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.It was being hard to believe(A)/that my brother could be(B)/involved with anything so sinister.(C)/No error(D)

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.Crocodile tears

3. The sentence has a blank indicating that something has been omitted: Choose the word that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole:

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word Veteran

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. Directions: Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/ error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of that part with error as your answer. If there is 'No error', mark E

7. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the given four alternatives. He wasn't the first, nor would he be the last, but the wiry, bespectacled man from Gujarat is certainly the most famous of the world's pea

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.The parents gave their children some (advice) before they left for the picnic.

9. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. People tell me. Money can’t buy happiness.  i After people  ii Even though people  iii Or so people

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Several disciples follow the foot-steps of their guru.