ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Four words are given, out of which only one word is spelt correctly. Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 29th september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Four words are given, out of which only one word is spelt correctly. Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it.
1). Sanctaries
2). Sanctauries
3). Santuaries
4). Sanctuaries

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 4 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. After an aborted attempt in February, the government has finally managed to successfully roll out the bi

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. "Where are you going?" father asked me.

3. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct orderTruth wasP-to lead to a breach of peace as a false oneQ-no defence sinceR-a true defamatory statement was as likely

4. What is the substitute of - A person who pretends to be what he is not

5. George and I are neighbours, but we don't see eye to eye with each other.

6. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.(201) stringent antipollution laws, mass awarenes

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.  Mob rule

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. About a year ago, on the morning of 30th May of 2017, least was I aware that my climb up the steps to the Counselling Hall of the Centralized Admission Committee of the government would pit me against the might of all p

9. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

10. What is the substitute of - Without risk of punishment