ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

46 vote

Define the correct sequence in the stage of sampling:

Asked on by | Votes 46 | Views: 3061 | Tags: research aptitude     | teaching     | ugc net     | cbse net     | Add Bounty

Define the correct sequence in the stage of sampling:
1). i) Population definition ii) Sampling frame development iii) Sampling unit specification iv) Sampling method selection v) Sample size determination
2). i) Sampling method selection ii) Sampling unit specification iii) Sample size determination iv)Population definition v) Sampling frame development
3). i) Sample size determination ii) Population definition iii) Sampling frame development iv)Sampling unit specification v) Sampling method selection
4). i) Sampling method selection ii) Population definition iii) Sampling frame development iv) Sampling unit specification v) Sample size determination

UGC NET Paper 1 Best Book

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

UGC NET Facebook Page

1 answers

40 vote
Answered by on | Votes 40 |

Option 1:  i) Population definition ii) Sampling frame development iii) Sampling unit specification iv) Sampling method selection v) Sample size determination

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Probability sampling implies:

2. Match the Measurement Scales in List - I which can be used with appropriate Statistics in List - II:egin{table}[H]egin{tabular}{|l|l|}hline List - I &List - II \hline a. Nominal Scales &i. Geometric Mean\hline b. Ordinal Scales &ii. Frequency Distribution \hline c. Interval Scales &iii. Median & Rank Correlation \hline d. Ratio Scales &iv. Mean, SD & Correlations \hlineend{tabular}end{table}

3. independent variables are not manipulated in the

4. Three heuristics suggested by Wineburg (1991) for evaluating documents are

5. All of these are characteristics of scientific methods of research except, it is;

6. All of the following are true statements about action research, EXCEPT;

7. To determine whether noise affects the ability to solve math problems, a researcher has one group solve math problems in a quiet room and another group solve math problems in a noisy room. The group solving problems in the noisy room completes 15 problems in one hour and the group solving problems in the quiet room completes 22 problems in one hour. In this experiment, the independent variable is .... .... .... .... .... .... and the dependent variable is .... .... .... .... .... .... .. .

8. The sampling technique in which every element of the population has an equal, nonzero probability of being selected in a sample, is called

9. Below are given the steps of experimental method in jumbled form Selecting the problem Preparing the experimental design Carrying out the experiment Analyzing the outcomes Drawing conclusions Reviewing the literature Defining the population Measuring the outcomes The correct arrangement of these steps ism

10. The core ingredients of a dissertation are: