ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Chanda is the wife of Bharat. Mohan is the son of Chanda. Ashish is the brother of Bharat and father of Dhruv. How is Mohan related to Dhruv?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 35 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 9th september 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Chanda is the wife of Bharat. Mohan is the son of Chanda. Ashish is the brother of Bharat and father of Dhruv. How is Mohan related to Dhruv?
1). Sister
2). Cousin
3). Brother
4). Mother

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Cousin : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. If ‘B × C’ means ‘B is the daughter of C’, ‘B + C’ means ‘B is the husband of C’ and ‘B – C’ means ‘B is the sister of C’, then what does ‘X + Y – Z × U’ mean ?

2. A & B are married couple. X and Y are brothers. X is the brother of A. How is Y related to B ?

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. I. A family consists of 6 members P, Q, R, X, Y, and Z. II. Q is the son of R but R is not the mother of Q. III. P and R are a married couple. IV. Y is the brother of R, X is the daughter of P. V. Z is the brother of P.How many female members are there in that family?

4. Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Mrinalini said, ?Her son?s father is the only son-in-law of my mother?. How is Mrinalini related to the lady ?

5. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. There are six persons in a family A, B, C, D, E, and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E’s husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. there are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group. ​C is the daughter of E.Who is the mother?

6. A family’s 9 members go on trip to Goa. There are three generations. D has a brother, a niece and a nephew. E is the grandmother of C. K is a female. The mother of L is D. M is H’s husband. T’s son in law is I. Married persons have children only. Sister of M is D. How L is related to grandmother of C?

7. Introducing a boy, Sia says, 'He is the grandson of my father. I have no siblings.' How is Sia is related to the boy?

8. Sanjay is son of Prem. Simran, Karan’s sister, has a son Manav and daughter Sita. Prem is the maternal uncle of Manav. How is Sanjay related to Manav?

9. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A is the son of C. Q and C are sisters. Z is the mother of Q. P is the son of Z. If Q’s only son is X, how is A related to X?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. i) There are six members in a family in which there are two married couples. ii) Sandhya, a lawyer, is married to the engineer and is mother of Charu and Suraj. iii) Bhuvanesh, the teacher, is married t